in memoriam.


"I'm done, I think the time's come to bring this thing to an end. I think this could be goodbye, think you ran out of time"

you broke my mirror
threw away my vain
killed my heart and soul...
ate away my brain

burned up all your pictures
tore up all your letters
ripped up all your sweaters
now I'll never get her

all I did seems blurry
always killing me slowly
all I did, chaotic
all your love is dramatic

it wasn't time 
to start this lie
last night you took me to your home
and then it started to get physical

you tore my photographs
kicked the door and yelled
"get the fuck out of here"
I left. you stood... happier

I walked afraid
knowing nothing anymore
you killed me inside
like so many others more

all I did was worry
all I do is too much
all my life is weird
all people are as such

it's not time to 
give this one more try
last night you
said you wanted a last lie

WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE!

"oh nostalgia, refuge me in the past, mend my present, conceal the ugly future"

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas