Birth by Sleep ~

Sleep gives way to hidden faith...
"Sometime ago, you rescued me, right?"
"Rescued? It was the natural thing to do. Because we're friends"
"Right... thank you, Ven"

"I believed you'd find your way by now, cross the wall between light and darkness, to my origin. I'm tired of waiting for you, Terra!"
"I have a friend... Answer me Xehanort : what have you done to his heart?!"

"It seems you're losing it, however, you haven't lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up! Those that submit to darkness... Are not qualified to wield the keyblade! Although... that man is a monster infused with darkness... Defeat darkness! and correct my mistake!"
"I don't care about being master! This power... I use it for friends!"
"We're friends... therefore, I want to ask something... Erase me."

There is no coincidence in fate...
"There is a world out there that has a tree with star-shaped fruit... They say that those fruits are a promise to keep people connected. And they also say that if you have a good luck charm made from the skin of those fruits, no matter how far apart you are, you'll always come back together someday. So here's one for all of us! It will keep us connected"

"You must make your heart strong! No matter what happens, if your heart is strong, you will be able to overcome it."

"What do you mean Terra will no longer be Terra?"
"I mean it exactly as I said it. The 'existance' known as Terra will soon disappear"
"A keyblade?!"
"Show me your strength!"

"Master Xehanort, what am I to protect?"
"What you have been. You don't have to rid the darkness in your heart, you should control it."
"Terra won't fall into darkness"

"Look. The ruins of many keys who took on the powers of their masters are here, in the place where there was a war between light and darkness. The remains of the Keyblade War."

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas