that kind of love is just like that, it shows us the way to real emotions, but real feelings are ours only, no one copies them, no one takes them away, no one divides them with us... for each individual has its own personality. love changes, love kills, love is just like everything else in life that's good... it has a bad side. it has monsters that rise from it, love is another dellusion the human being lives looking forward to and, when found, it's not the real deal, it's just a one night stand, a one month stand, a one year stand or a one life stand. it is never eternal. it can be bought, just like any accessory. love is like my latest shades, now I have them, everyone wants them. now I own my own creativeness, I can love myself and no one else, I can buy love with cigarettes, coffee or even money and own it. love is nothing like the illusion the human being looked forward five centuries ago. when you say there's no love lost... all love is lost... at a 5% sales.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas