thirteen dew drops.

were my cigars black and they would be zebras
playing for a poker hand all night, I want is a full house of leather
if we can't be lovers and now we can't be friends,
at least let me end this reign of physical desire.
fascination through mirrors ends tardy but never late enough
I want to go walk around the river and fuck you under the rain
I love you with every milliliter of this heroine heart,
and I still know every centimeter of your tarry soul,
never told me what it was that made you strong or weak
this is the reason why I walk and talk like a religion fanatic
you're the holy grail of all this senseless madness,
close this disconnection and heal this alternative to bleed.

with my best regards from hell. wish you were here.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas