"the suicide of sadness."

Trickling tears throughout these ray-bans, meanwhile movies remake themselves step by step. I wish that I could stand, "I wish that I could cope but I took pills and left a note."

Wake up to know who you don't know, rise for the insecurities of breathing - admit it, you wish that you could cope. But this ride was always a passage through little and not good enough.

Watch the sky lose its stars one by one, as the world riots against your wildest desires and faith was always sleep's foreseeable best friend. As long as I don't live I'm happy.

Bleaching out all the dark, swallowing every single gunshot... or maybe I'll just clean the teardrops of these fancy glasses, but I want to know I can just lean and be happy.

In all these loneliness and idle all I just wanted was to sleep, near happiness, near all these fulfilled dreams in your shape.

"I wish that I could cope, but I took pills and left a note."

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas