Autumn

"You're everything I thought you never were"



Autumn, isn't it? Autumn makes leaves become yellow, orange and red and after that, they fall from the trees.

The dark part of the year, the one when I always got happy with everything I love, cold, blankets, tea, and I started it by getting sick and skipping a week to school, losing subjects and accumulating exams.




The Al Bhed, a people featured in the game Final Fantasy X, said 2 interesting lines:

"Memories are nice... but that's all they are"

"Lose something, find something even more precious"




if those two lines are right... ok... you can't give rightness to a thought, but you can apply it to a life and call it correct... or not, and about my life... my life is completely wrong.

"Don't call me Lan... I've never seen a name like that before

Don't whistle at me like that, you amaze me...

you little monster"




A good actor. A really good actor, I was playing the game and seeing their Home (the Al Bhed's) being destroyed and I entered the play and played as an Al Bhed... and... I already knew the suffering of losing everything I had built, however, I didn't build machines... I had, indeed built monsters... created, more likely. And saw them overpowering me. Yep, yep... I walked tall against that acid rain, against the atomic bomb that destroyed me and smiled... afterall...

"it's just good business"



"I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you 'round before

she mumbles something while we got down on the floor

we might have fucked, not really sure, don't quite recall

but something tells me that I've seen you, yeah



That boy is a Monster and he just can't realize...

she ate my heart"



But in a way, I'm glad... the pain is the only reminder that you were real... that you all were...

When you left, you took everything with you. But your absence is everywhere I look nowadays, just like being blind, but only in the places you used to be...

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas