so happy I could die.

I felt a twister on my heart, I heard violins and the piano while talking to just one person.

I kept on digging and burying the others while I was overtook by my newest drug.

Feeling happier than ever, holding a cigarette and just wanting to throw it to the floor and hug someone.

Then came the nostalgic electric guitars, I recalled moments as I buried them, working and holding on to a new life.

Freeing myself from a whole year of ignorance and despondency of someone who deserved nothing at all.

Getting to know the one who does deserve it.

Needed no alcohol, needed no drugs, I was feeling high just for you.

He won't walk away but he won't look back, looking good, still a mess, just a mess, now he's stressed.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas