R∆.

(a big thank you to Simon Curtis for twitting this! you're awesome!)

this is not the way
into my heart, into my head,
into my brain, into none of the above.
I want to slash your back while I take your mouth,
filthy drugs, living flesh and some empathy,
this will be the way
to conquer your animal, into your spiritual
and all you have will be unneeded,
only nudity and nothingness.
push up to your body, sink my teeth into your flesh,
I'll bite into you harder, clout your nails across my knees.
just don't be scared, I've done this before,
be my religion, only for a night, only for a life,
won't leave you weeping, will leave you screaming.

let this be my prayer, to make our sin happen,
and we'll never be pure robots again.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas