unplugged.

you make me feel so up
when I feel like falling down today
you pull me out of holes
when you know I'm afraid of dark
something about you
it dries up every tear I shed

and when I trip
you pull me back to real
you're my everything
and you know how to get me

I ask myself these questions
that I can't explain about you
how you keep with me
when you know that I'm to blame
you've proved your love, I
don't need to hear the words that you say

but I know you say them anyway
just to keep me feeling sane
and my worries become yesterday
you know get me

sometimes I'm up, sometimes I'm down
sometimes I'm fast, sometimes I'm slow
sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm not good enough
you lift me off the ground
you know how to make me go
you're there when I need you
and there's nothing else I can say

you're plugged in and I'm un
you're mechanichal I'm not
you have a core, I have a heart
and the world's not just black and white
unplugged.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas