monster.

This is no longer an anthem to you. it's a state of art, of something I did to someone who didn't deserve it. still, it is art and your existance won't take that. 
I'm not insane, I'm not not insane
how do you pick up the threads of an old life when the past seems away from the present as it never was before? how do you admit that someone makes you feel up when you feel like falling down, that someone pulls you out of holes as they did before, when they knew I was afraid of the dark? there's still something about that person that dries up every tear you shed, that makes you never fall when you know they're around.
je veux ton laid, je veux ta maladie, je veux ton tou, tant que c'est gratuit, je veux ton amour
lately, I've been asking myself these questions that I can't explain about you. you keep up with me when you know I'm to blame... which proves your love vanquishes blame... and there are words I never heard from you... but I know you say them anyway.
caliente como México, fiesta! y por ahora hay que escojer, nada a perder! no llames mi nombre
worries... they're all like the middle of our time... the temporal barrier that was formed between us because of the beast. all my worries became yesterday as I reaproached you. and when I'm down you pull me up... when I'm fast you slow me down... when I'm happy... well... I'm never happy as I think I'm never good enough. you know how to keep me in the ground or how to slow my falls. you just know... wonderfully, you just know, and you know it all. there's really nothing I can't say...
 that you are a monster, oh you are a monster, you hate my heart
the differences? well... I thought there were some, while you were plugged, I wasn't... you were bionic and I just... didn't admit it. you had core, I had a heart... and our world is just plainly not black and white or red and blue. it's... colorful... it's like as if you changed it... or maybe we both changed it... from revenge to devotion... from hate to love... something like that... I just know you proved everything I loved wasn't good... you proved my rights as wrongs and... I thank you for that...
could we fix you if you broke, as your drunk line is just a joke
even that's good for me... a little more connection, a little more... something I had lost for months and months and... I just love it... except some times but... well... it's a problem all alcohol has... the mental part of "mental. vomit. bubble dreams" which is... a drunk line... yeah... your drunk line is not as bad as some others I had to go through... and... I hate to remember those.
run, run, her kiss is a vampire grin, the moon lights her way while she's howling at him, she looks good but her boyfriend says she's a tramp, she's a tramp, she's a vamp, but she still doesn't dance, she's a tramp, she's a vamp, but she still kills the dance
fuck in the dark is just plain... normal... although it's all a grotesque act of... love showing, it's still part... I'm not to talk with you about this... even more grotesque than... that. you were all the characters I dennied to have, all the Reds and all the Roberts and... still... your company is better than their... although I almost killed myself trying to make them real people, they just... weren't... they weren't people, they could never be.
It's not that I don't like you, I'm just trying to pass the time, going through my closets, finding clothes that poets rhyme. Or maybe I'll just take the train, to Marble Arch, and then... I just won't get off at all, I'll keep myself moving
I kept myself... wandering in dellusions of my nefarious mind and found myself staring hours and hours on the phone waiting for a phone call... that you got sick of or never made... that's a mystery which shall remain mystery for the time being. I can admit my errors but... I will like you even if you don't admit yours... if there were/are yours, although I won't stop liking you for your ugly, for the times you threw me down.
so happy in a club with a bottle of red whine, stars in our eyes 'cause we're having a good time, yeah, yeah, so happy I could die and it's all right
then again... there's my worst issue... my biggest problem, my worst fear. I... I just hate the truth, I hate myself and everything that's real and I try to escape it by writting... then... when I was forced to see the truth, I just couldn't believe myself... nor could anyone. I hate the truth, in fact I hate the truth so much I would prefer a giant dose of bullshit anyday... so...
don't be scared, I've done this before, show me your teeth. got my addictions and now I'm off to fix them, take a bite of me and show me your teeth.
I want you in my bed alright, can't sleep without my fix tonight... do me right
you're the greatest thing to me

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas