blooded.

they can say whatever
I'mma do whatever
no pain is forever


your blood is of a magical angel.
I shed mine, I weep my sorrow,
I cry my desperate, unfulfilled need of you, my angel
and that you'll share my blood someday.


so many wander on to their dellusions
they wish to be in your heaven,
though they were already buried
though alive, I want to feel your heaven on earth


psychotic, neurotic, bizarre visions
stressful, fearful, these unimaginable nightmares of you
now,... now I think I understand
how this world can overcome a man


you make me feel like monsters are real
and with their company I don't feel alone
you're just a little angel on your earthly heaven
I pray this blooded romance won't take my life

yep, you noticed.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas