born this way.

"through the looking glass, so shiny and new, how quick the glamor fades"
something is weird about your soul... it makes me pray for you to set me free, to leave me be, so I won't fall anymore into your gravity.


illusions disconnected our hearts... still, I admit that obcession for you is quite the something. your abcense fills my everyday and seeing you makes me regret trust I had upon others. sincerely, you've got the love I need to see me through...


night is unavoidable... and I admit that it was on purpose... knowing you will mind but I won't. maybe the usual drumming noise... but, well... talking to you is already impossible after so many failed attempts.


lies, lies, lies, like cookies, there were lies... thrown upon us, tearing our everything and cutting all our connection, there were our lies, their lies, everyone's lies.


and whose fault is it, our disconnection?
mine only because I was born this way.
ideals of fame, fortune and all became fears and fears made me accept myself above everyone so I could survive, so... yeah... I'm the only one to blame, I am the deceiver of fools after all... but I'm not the only one.


since then, my mind was split into two ideals... revenge and protection, both on you.


I did avenge myself when I threw upon you that girl, giving you the daily filth... the recent results weren't part of my plans but... it's life and I'm just trying to get it right. knowing her more than everyone else, if I wanted revenge now, as I did back then... I would have avoided a lot.


then... protection... believe me I tried, believe me at least this time if you're never going to again... I accepted apologies to turn your well of truth against you so I could clean your mind for a while and now... now I only wish I hadn't.  now I only wish I didn't know what I do now. would I have wings and I would have spread them in front of you and then covered you from bullets and such... promise this.


life was always weird and now I look to what I write and I smile. friends are around and vices aswell so... I'm fine without you, though I would be better with you, I know I would... after so much time. not lying when I say this, there's a price to being famous, it's therapy and valium.


and it all sums up to the same old, same old, you know? hugging the same cat as ever, the cat that always was here for me... and it's funny because she was a gift to my sister and I'm hugging her in my birthday. she's more used to me and she kind of rathers me. she was always here since you left.

BORN THIS WAY
"this is a gift, it comes with a price, who is the lamb and who is the knife?"
TiagoFilipe, crónica dos 17 

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Furacão de Esmeraldas

Antígona de Gelo