drumming.

"WHY?! YOU JUST WON'T LEAVE MY MIND!" 


I tremble when you show up and the world seems faster
everything happens at the speed of the drumming sound ...
you still change my world when I see you
and even though I yield the actual truths as swords
I go ahead of you to lose myself alone and again, and again...


there's a drumming noise inside my head and it starts when you're around
all I know seems to echo and makes such an almighty sound
loud as sirens, loud as bells, sweet as heavens, hot as hell
nothing is what it looks like and I throw myself to the floor, with spasms
epilepsy only stops when I sip the cup.


I run and run to the first hiding place I find,
"hide me", I yell but it's impossible to hear what I say with all the pressure.
why do people wait so much from me now?
why didn't they when they should? when things were easier...
I throw myself into the water and while I drown the noise won't stop.

"WAS THIS THE ONLY WAY?! I COULDN'T LET YOU STAY"

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas