.re.volution




rah rah ah ah ah
hustle
ruh mah ruh mah mah
more hustle
ga ga ooh lah lah
"take your hand or your girlfriend's off of me"
want your bad romance
je veux ton amour
I'm in that love
et je veux ton revenge
it ain't a revenge
je veux ton amour
I'm in that love
I don't wanna be friends
for all revenge that ended in love
or all love that ended revenge

I left it in your ashtray,
kisses, she said
cause we wanna live the life of the rich and famous
beautiful life
there's a lot more I can say
you can read it
or follow me, I won't love you
let's have some fun
when you don't call

I need a little more to feed my heart
give me more
I want love, revenge, hate, trust, anger
I love disdain, future, technology, disorder
I ain't a monster
can you hear me?
revolution is coming
and I want what you want
I want your love
I want your revenge
my vow is to write
and it's my job
to have mind-blowing
irresponsible
condom-less sex
with whatever idea I'm writting about
my name is chaos
and this is my literature revolution

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas