THE ROCK SHOW
they wandered into the forest
the dark forest of despair
they held eachother
and cried their prayers

it could have been love
it could have been anybody
she waited for love
but there wasn't anybody

why did they leave town?
at what cost did they enter there
crossed paths, life's choices
smile and cry

he held her and told her how he felt
she cried
there wasn't anybody
she left town with the rock show
higher than ever

MINT
he who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

the wind burst
on his closed eyes
listen

why we rather live
than die
she asked
life's too boring
I picture death
being aswell

a church
a desert
what path to choose
roads crossed
decisions

either road seems plausible
or in both would I drown
walk towards the center
it's difficult but then I saw

now take a trip with me
don't be surprised
when things aren't what they seem
love ensues

higher than ever

if I was perfect then this would be easy either road's plausible or both could I drown I walk through the center with no rules to guide me I realize it's difficult but now I can see

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas