"this romance is about loving your bad side for the feeling is over all your being and not only the good part"


"a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory,
a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream
I want to line the pieces up
yours and mine"


"there was a heart that embodied air,
another for earth and another for water.
air ate another heart, earth was blind"


"blinded to see the cruelty of the beast
here's the darkest side of me
forgive me my sins



the veil of my dreams deceived all I've seen
forgive me for what I have been
forgive me my sins"


"l-o-v-e is just another word I never learned to pronounce"


"how do I say I'm sorry coz the word is never gonna come out"


Music: The Truth Beneath The Rose - Within Temptation
Scenes: Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, Chain of Memories e Final Mix 2
Made by: Ricardo Valverde
please, do watch

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas