the left eye.

"it's in your eyes, your feelings can't be disguised 'cause the truth makes me want you to tell me lies. my biggest fear is crying oceans of tears, I would rather you not be so sincere. how cruel could you be, what would you do if you were me? I'm better off if it's a mystery"

I stepped on the mirror cracks and told you to lay
your cute little face made me stop... though not for long.
and now you sleep with your left eye open.

hear you talk about lies as if they were your thing
and they actually are, said you dellude yourself
with your own dellusion of illuding others


and I get sick of your chatter
I yell at you my twisted promises
"first your eye and now your heart"

and now that you only have one eye left
I'm going to rip your heart
because you made me cry

as my madness went all over your dellusion.


"'cause I don't wanna know if I kissed your lips for a last time, please don't say if it's so, tell my heart it's not goodbye. and do this one thing for me, make up some stupid story tonight, it's alright, keep your truth and tell me lies"

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas