sad days.

"just gonna stand there and watch me burn? but it's alright because I like the way it hurts
just gonna stand ther and watch me cry? but it's alright because I love the way you lie"

Sad days walking torwards the sun going down with teary eyes that give me pleasure while screaming your unknown name.

Sad days when I try to understand where I live but the answer is always the same, between the truth and the lie. But which is which?


Sad days when playing the song you love the most makes me feel even worse.


Sad days when we disconnected. Good days that become illusions.


Sad days when you're a prison that makes me write love ransom notes unsuccessfully. For love never did and never will inspire me.


Sad days when I feel low for nothing working on. When playing our songs doesn't make me happier, on the other hand, morbidly nostalgic.


Sad days with cloudy skies holding blazes only lovers see. When tears dry on their own.

Sad days.

"it's a quarter after one and I'm a little drunk and I need you now"

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estalactite

Antígona de Gelo

Furacão de Esmeraldas